Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Is it November already?

Yikes! Where has the time gone? I've been jammed with classes, projects and swaps and now I'm headed to Silver Bella next week. Good thing bags fly free on Southwest cuz if this is what I look like on the way there, who knows if you'll even be able to find me on the way home!



I think I have everything packed but I'll be double checking this weekend. As a first timer, I only signed up for one swap knowing that it had to be over the top FabUlous and I'm must say I'm quite proud of myself. Its called a "Holiday Fat Book" and it's made up of 6x6 double-sided decorated fabric pages. I can't wait to see all the beautiful glitz and glittered creations that Silver Bellas are known for. I'll be sure to post pictures when I get back.

1 comment:

Pretty Arty said...

that is funny!
hm you know I can't come to your classes so I'd like to see more of what you create !!! not so much here!
how are you ?