Monday, September 27, 2010

Vintage Masquerade Class at Mystic Paper

I'll be headed to Arizona at the end of October to teach La Maison Rocco
Masquerade.  This project is perfect for display and will definitely be
an inspiration for the season’s upcoming masquerade events.  Vintage European masquerade balls are the theme for this mixed media project.

We will create a 6x6 mini book housed in its own box with a coordinating hand mask.

Vintage Masquerade Project

Opulent fabrics & trims, vintage beads and extravagant feathers all in rich
colors are just some of the elements used to create this project. You’ll learn
lots of techniques using some of my favorite products including Glimmer Mist,
Distress Ink, embossing powder, vintage glass glitter and even some jewelry
making. Each kit will also include an exclusive, hand-made mini masquerade
charm.

This will be an all day class held at Mystic Paper in Mesa, AZ on Saturday,
October 30. You can sign up by calling the store at 480-834-0286 to reserve your
spot.  Hope you to see you there.

2 comments:

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

You GO teacha!
This sounds & LOOKS beautiful!!!!

I'm home and I'm running late as usual. I'm still working on my gloves...I hope you love me and forgive me for being sooooo late.

I got back from Texas yesterday, today is the man's birthday, it's homecoming week with his 25 year reunion, I'm the alumni membership chairperson so I'm really busy this week and, and, and, Friday is MY BIRTHDAY!

(please forgive me for being late but I'm stitching as we speak...I swear!)
do you still love me?

Thespa McLaughlin said...

WOW! That looks like a totally rocking class!