Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What I've been up to

Well, I finally succumbed to that horrible cold/flu that's going around and it hung on for 2 solid weeks; so glad that's behind me. Now if I (well, my mechanic) can get my car going again, all will be good in my FabUlous world. After quite a lot of $, we thought she was good to go but after only 3 days she decided to come down with yet another issue. I think I see a new car in my not so distant future. LOL

While I was home sick, I managed to get a lot of scrapping done. You just gotta love a hobby that you can still do while sick! First, I finished the sample for the make 'n take I'll be teaching at Reflections on May 1st. Here's a little peek . . .



Then, I moved on to the next in my series of vintage mini-book classes, Vintage Vanity. The sample is coming out FabUlous if I do say so myself! I'll be posting class info and a little tease real soon.

No comments: